Thursday, September 1, 2011

Thankful Thursday Linky!!

Linking up with Megan over at Blissfully Burton today :) What am I thankful for?

1. This lovely 3-day weekend coming up, which I am kicking off by hanging out with 2 of my most favorite kiddos in all the land: Grace and Jack! Love!

2. Dinner tonight with super fun friends. It's nice to have a friend whose husband is the head chef at a swanky restaurant!! See? Super fun!

3. Rollover minutes so I can still talk to my favorite sister now that she switched providers:

4. Awesome friends, family, extended family and boyfriend who gave me such a fun birthday 1 week ago!

5. This series. Which has completely inspired me! If you're a woman with a pulse, you will love reading about these four best friends who run a high-end wedding business and find love with four very handsome men.

6. Hotel and plans booked for my first half marathon on Sept. 18. Rock N Roll Philly Half Marathon

Wish me luck! Happy Thursday :)

Warmly,
Emily

1 comment: