Sunday, September 25, 2011

More wreaths!

This time of year, my crafting gets out of control!
But I love it :)

After seeing my blogpost with this wreath Anne requested that I make her one for their B&B.

awkward angle, gorgeous wreath

 Then Jennie requested that I make her a "Think Pink" wreath for breast cancer awareness month (October).




I strung sparkly pink beads throughout hers and found this most perfect pink ribbon head scarf to use instead of a ribbon. I think it's subtle enough to have up year-round if she wants.

I've seen various interpretations of this wreath, including looping scrapbook paper instead of ribbon and using hot glue instead of stick pens. All great ideas. The scrapbook paper one is probably significantly cheaper than the ribbon, as it takes a LOT of ribbon to construct one of these beauties.

Happy crafting!

Warmly,
Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment