Thursday, September 22, 2011

Organization makes me happy!

I think I may have a problem.
But it's a good problem to have!

I am obsessed with organization.

Exhibit A:

Personalized just for me!
by month

by time of day
 
pockets for receipts, stamps, labels, stickers...  




Now instead of carrying around various notebooks for all of these things, I have it all in one fun, fancy planner! Who gets this excited about organization? Except for maybe this girl who introduced me to this ridiculousness in the first place. Love ya, Becks!

Now I can even more excitedly keep track of all of you lovely clients and your wedding days.

As well as my running schedule as I prepare of my first marathon (26.2 miles) in April. I just completed my first half marathon (13.1 miles) in Philly, and have another one coming up in November. And I am sooooo excited that I have found myself really, really having a passion for such a healthy activity. I remember the days of walk/running a 5k and barely making it to the finish. I hope I find myself looking back on my half marathons and feeling like I've come far once I accomplish my 26.2.

at the 5k mark and feeling good!

FINISH! Still feeling great!

I have recently started making and selling these fall ribbon wreaths. Let me know if you want one! They are seriously so beautiful, I want to eat them. They can be made for basically any holiday! I predict I'll be whipping one up for Christmas in a couple of months.
(Christmas is a couple of months? Holy cow...)

fully customizable!
In between these fun crafts and hobbies, the November/December wedding season has arrived for those of us in the wedding pre-planning stages determined to give you the most gorgeous day! I plan to have some items from recent weddings to show in the coming days.

Snuggle up to someone you love as the weather turns and the leaves begin to fall.

Warmly,
Emily

1 comment: