Thursday, August 11, 2011

Thankful Thursday

It's time for another Thankful Thursday linky with Blissfully Burton

What am I thankful for today?

1. These adorable children and their ever-so-thoughtful mom, Nicole. I mean really -- A totally unnecessary birthday card and gift brought such a huge smile to my face yesterday :)

(Grace and Jack)

 (their baby sister. Due Nov. 28)

THANKS Gracie and Jackity Jack! And "Soap"!!

2. A fun weekend planned. Going to see "The Help" with Julie tomorrow.
And an awesome new doggie park followed by pool day and grilling on Saturday.




3. My besties. These peeps would support me through anything. And have already.

Jules

Steph (and hubs Steve)

Barb, Steph, Kim and Me
 4. Food and water. Given the recent drought circumstances in the Horn of Africa and Southern U.S., I am reminded of how lucky I am to be able to eat and drink when I want and live under an air conditioned roof. Please keep all those suffering in your thoughts.

Have a glorious Thursday, friends!

Warmly,
Emily

2 comments:

  1. if that's the pool you go to I'm super jealous!! very sweet post! thanks for playing!

    Happy Birthday yesterday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha yeah, that's my glorious pool at my condo :) Thanks for the b-day wishes! Although it's not till Aug. 25. I love Thankful Thursdays!

    ReplyDelete