Thursday, July 28, 2011

Thankful Thursday

Good Morning!
My friend Megan over at Blissfully Burton is hosting a Linky party today, so I thought I'd join up and support a fellow crafter! Megan is adorable and is expecting a little girl, Harper, in just a few short weeks! Check her out and become a follower!





Blissfully Burton




So in light of Thankful Thursday, I suppose I should list some things I am thankful for:

1. Peter. My most fabulous boyfriend of 6 years. Love him and all the gourmet meals he cooks for me:


2. My adorable cat-dog, Yoshi. He's a handful of hilarious, but I wouldn't want it any other way:


3. My sewing machine and the patience/passion to learn new things on it constantly.



4. My job as a graphic artist and multimedia producer! And my side job as Embellished by Emily  I love both professions dearly and am forever grateful that they both allow me to be creative all day long!


5. My family. Both biological and "in-laws":

Aren't they adorable? Married 31 years this September!

No, my sister is not one of the Duggers. She no longer has the bangs.

See? Aren't we hilarious? She's my most favorite person in the world.

And these people belong to Peter. I love them dearly.





 

Well that should conclude today's happy. I am thankful for so much more, but that would seriously take way too long. Thanks for reading! And follow me if you're stalking! :)

Warmly,
Emily

1 comment:

  1. Love your pictures!! Love that dress, too! Thanks for playing along! :)

    ReplyDelete