Monday, July 11, 2011

fun idea!

From the yellow-and-black shower invitations all the way to the table identifiers at the wedding, I was beyond thrilled to help Whitney and Shawn plan their big day. Especially when Whitney asked me to do this fun project. She wanted blocks for her cake table, and after I was done with them, I mentioned she could also put them on her mantle or headboard after the wedding, which I'm thinking she loved! Each side has a different design.





For her table identifiers, we had the most fun idea. Whitney and Shawn are very involved in the  Humane Society of Indianapolis, so the tables reflected the donations they made on behalf of all their guests to the Humane Society. Basically the guests were assigned to sit at a table named after a particular dog currently available for adoption.

 

The possibilities are endless!

No comments:

Post a Comment