Friday, January 4, 2013

Our invitations

Happy New Year!!!

I knew for our wedding invitations I wanted to do something elegant and timeless.
That being said, I decided to go with gold and champagne hues. A family friend of the in-laws runs an invitation company where they do anything under the sun. I knew I wanted thermography or letterpress, and custom calligraphy, so once I designed the invitation, I sent it off to them to execute the product. I could not have been happier with how they turned out!

All photos by www.christmanstudios.com (unless otherwise noted)



And then I had it framed (photo by me).
The calligraphy was all done by hand and then the card was inserted into the pocket on the left with the individual names of the recipient on the tag. An aspen leaf hung over the whole thing, and there was an additional pocket on the back for the small info card and the RSVP card and envelope.
The calligraphy was so beautiful, I wanted to eat it!
The addresses on the envelopes were hand-done as well.



Our menus, done by me, at each individual seat. They all had different backgrounds, matching the coral/champagne/gold/charcoal theme.





We had a photobooth at our wedding.
So for place settings, we just put the guests names and seat arrangements in a little photo strip frame that they could put their photo booth pic in after they got it made. Two birds with one stone!

**side note: we then had all of our strips put into a collage by the company and made into a giant framed print.  www.thetravelingphotobooth.com was awesome! Photo by me**



And our Save the Dates, which I did and ordered from magnetstreet.com
(photo of us by www.elevenweddings.com)




And some photos of yours truly:








Our photos were legit no joke!

So that's that!

Warmly,
Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment