Monday, January 23, 2012

It's 2012!

Well it's the start of another year! I was busy as ever last year, and am so excited to see where Embellished by Emily will go in 2012! I LOVE the opportunities I've had to design in just this month alone!


Anna's baby shower. Baby girl is due any day now.
Her friend asked that the invitations be "Grateful Dead" with a "ballet twist," so that those of Anna's friends who identified the bears would get the homage to Anna and her husband, and those who didn't get it would just think the bears were cute. I think they turned out adorable!



For Christmas, I made glass paintings of all of my family members' dogs. I now have a new favorite hobby -- glass painting!


I had already done Tanya and Brian's bridal shower invitations, wedding invitations and now wedding programs. They were printed on alternating cream and green parchment paper for their late-December wedding.

Then Katie contacted me for some invitations for her parents' surprise 40th anniversary party. She gave me two pictures from their wedding to scan, and I came up with this idea. The card slides out from behind with all of the information right in the middle. 



Those few highlights should bring us right up to date!
Looking forward to what's next :)

Warmly,
Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment