Wednesday, May 11, 2011

As I promised...

This post comes as promised! Butterfly Grace turned 3, and here is her painting:


From what I understand, it is hanging on her wall opposite of a digital print I made for her before she was even born! I love this little girl so much.

While I was at it, I decided to make one for my most favorite person in this world --
my gorgeous, funky, compassionate sister Sarah



Jelmi and Angelo got married in Hawaii on May 1, and I had an awesome time putting together these scroll invitations. I bought the bamboo and split and glued it around the invite. Then, I made custom labels to go around the tube mailers. They turned out so nice!





Whitney gets married SO soon! Her bridal shower invites used her wedding colors:


 All of her other fun wedding pieces will be making an appearance on the blog soon enough :)
Have a lovely evening!

Warmly,
Emily


No comments:

Post a Comment