Monday, January 3, 2011

Happy New Year!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from my home to yours! Our Christmas card this year:

FRONT:
 
INSIDE:
 

 BACK:


Here it is! The back of princess Grace's dollhouse painted by her Auntie Em. Photographed by her dad over at www.connorstudios.com.


I have been keeping busy. The Christmas decor came down this past weekend. For some reason, I feel that the faster I take down the decorations, the sooner spring will arrive. So I am very patiently waiting on those daffodils to make an appearance!

This sweet bride is getting married in Hawaii (lucky girl!) And we will be doing scroll invites that ship in a gold mailing tube. But for now, here are her airplane ticket save-the-dates! Cute, huh?


Stay tuned! Spring 2011 wedding season is upon us!

1 comment: