Thursday, April 15, 2010

new web site!

www.embellishedbyemily.com has seen a drastic change!

The pink and grey site was really starting to get to me. It didn't convey the elegance that I thought demonstrated my capabilities. So, after much research, I revamped it and am very happy with the results.

Many more images still need to be added. I typically prefer to wait until after the event has occurred to post the invitation, and I also change the details around when the client requests.

Please let me know what you think of this recent revamp! I am excited for the many things Embellished by Emily has in store :)

Warmly,
Emily


p.s. - This photo warms my heart. It is of my lovely boyfriend of 5 years and myself last year at one of my best gal's wedding. Julie is now in Bolivia with her husband, and I miss her so much. This picture takes me back to what a fun day that was. I miss you, Jules! Please come back soon!!!! OH, the photo was taken by Michael Connor of www.connorstudios.com. Check him out for your wedding photography needs!


1 comment: