Thursday, September 24, 2009

babies, weddings, autumn!


It's true what they say... These things really do come in 3's. Three weddings then 3 babies, etc., etc., etc. And I LOVE it!!

Just today I found out a really good friend is pregnant and due at the end of March 2010. I am working on baby announcements for another friend and also wedding save-the-dates for another. The spring and the fall really are popular times for this stuff.

Don't you just love this time of year? You never know what the days are going to bring in, so that first cup of coffee in the morning is spent on the balcony adjusting to that particular day's temperature. Such a fantastic time.

I hope this fall is bringing you everything you hoped it would. I know for at least 5-6 of my clients, it's more than they could have ever imagined!

warmly,
emily

No comments:

Post a Comment