Thursday, January 8, 2009

Bridal Expo!

Good morning!
On Sunday, January 25, I am headed to Bethesda, Maryland for a bridal expo to help my friend, Michael Connor set up his booth for wedding photography. He is an amazing photographer of weddings, engagements, babies, etc.

I've only been to one of these things as a spectator, never as a vendor, so I'm really excited to get to meet various brides and hear all about their ideal wedding days. I am also helping Michael on Sunday, February 1, at the Dulles Bridal Expo in Virginia. If you live in the area, come out and see us. If you have an upcoming life-altering event, come book us! These expos truly are an amazing/interesting experience with TONS of vendors (cake, photography, video, DJ, hotels, limos, etc.) You could have your whole wedding planned and booked in just one day.

Please join my Facebook group Embellished by Emily if you haven't yet. I hope to have stuff posted on there as I create it.

Warmly,
Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment