Wednesday, November 14, 2012

what I've been doing

Well, it's official! We're moving to Denver.
This probably doesn't mean very much to most of you,
as my work for you has always been done from a distance.
But it DOES explain why I've been MIA recently.

The hubs is already out in Denver, and I will go too, following my week of Thanksgiving spent in Kentucky. I've been busy packing and moving and tying up loose ends here in Washington.

That being said, I am almost back in the swing of things. I plan on picking up business and moving forward starting Dec. 1. I will be situated by then and ready to work in my very own, new office!

Before this crazy break, I was busy with many, many events.
Here are a few of my favorites:

Bat Mitzvah. I did her sister's last year.
My brother's wedding! Front and back. A single panel card.
Metallic pocketfold. Beautiful.
Fun pocketfold
Beautiful paisleys with lined envelopes and custom monogram.




 I also made these for our new tree. They are on 4x4 tiny canvases with glitter and sparkles. I will miss D.C. so much, and it's such a beautiful, picturesque town. It just screams for ornaments:


I think that's it for now! Be ready to see some more Christmas crafts soon.

Warmly,
Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment