Saturday, January 22, 2011

Where is Summer?

If it weren't for my little pooch, I'd probably be hibernating right now! Unfortunately Thankfully he requires frequent walks which forces me to get out of the house and away from my projects for at least a few minutes at a time.

What I'm working on...

Well, for starters, I've opened an Etsy account. It's a work in progress, but it's there and will continually be growing. Check it out! Embellished on Etsy



I have so many works-in-progress at the moment but cannot post them just yet. Jack's first birthday is coming up next week, so his Auntie Em has made him quite the gift. Also, Samantha is about to become a big sister, so I've been busy adding a few fun touches to the new baby's nursery. I will of course post the final look once it's finished. Stay tuned for the Hawaiian wedding scroll invitations. And the whimsical yellow-and-black ones. And the regal purple and gold sunflower ones. And the ...

Well, just stay tuned!!

Warmly,
Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment